Outfit of the Day #9: Pretty Punk ☆




 ♡ I know what you're thinking. Two posts in one day? I know I know, but I've been wanting to show you this outfit for a long time now! So can you tell Amelie and Sunny apart by now? I'll give you a moment. Yep, it's Sunny! So I wanted to create an outfit that was both FEMININE, but EDGY. Each piece is a statement, and I hope you like it. Tell me how I did?

 ♡ Okay, enjoy! I had a lot of fun taking these pictures at the skyline.

---


Hair :: (red)Mint :: Colour Demo in Satin Blonde :: When you enter the store, you can grab these AMAZING color demos in a fatpack of colors. 

Lip :: Pink Acid :: Shimmer Lip Shine in Red :: Endless Summer Hunt #54 (which happens to be my favorite number!) 

Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: 1L at the counter.

Nail :: *pulcino* :: Black and Red Nails :: 0L$ gift. I love how bold these nails are!

Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eye :: Find the box that when you hover over it, displays 0L. It's lying horizontally across a shelf!

---

Usamimi :: [monso] :: My Bunny Band :: I posted about this here awhile ago~

Top :: *AAA* :: Tie-front Shirt :: I found this dollarbie on the marketplace. There's a little issue with the alpha layer; it makes you look see-through because the shirt is sheer. Other than that, it's lovely! It also has an alternate version with no hearts on the front!

Skirt :: Blueberry :: Lovely Skirt :: I LOVE THIS SKIRT. No really. I don't care; I LOVE IT. It's another amazing gift from the Endless Summer Hunt. This one is #9!

Shoes :: SABOTAGE. :: Bi-Polar Studded Pumps :: These shoes are truly a statement, and they're free! Grab this group gift at the store~

Bag :: sixboi :: Mustache Bag :: This is an adorable gift on the marketplace!

---

That's all crew. (J-crew. Haha...)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com