Photoshoot // Mystical, Magical, Miracle ✪


Hi everyone! This is my third and most likely final photo shoot in my Supernatural series; click for one and two. My inspiration is from the super random scene in the 7th season where a unicorn from a child's imagination appears. Immediately, I thought of this fun poem from Shel Silverstein's "Where the Sidewalk Ends." Read an excerpt below!

I had a lot of problems with this outfit because I couldn't find a perfect top to match these lovely gacha prizes from Alchemy. Eventually I went back to Uber and picked up this absolutely adorable top from Pixicat. It comes in the cutest summer patterns; a new round of Uber starts soon so go pick it up before it ends!

This lovely, magical skin is by KALINA, which I'd also like to welcome to my team sponsors! The skin is called Lira, and it comes in a multitude of skin tones, eyebrow colors, and two types of cute freckles, the second of which I'm wearing here. The skin is really versatile, so you can go cutesy street style, or even magical and other-wordly! It has delicate features and I'm totally in love with it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT 

Hair :: Exile :: Rain - Ice Blondes
Skin :: KALINA :: Lira Tone 01 Porcelaine Blonde Brows NEW!
Eye :: KALINA :: Mirabells Eyes - dark timberwolf NEW! 
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: YOUR LIP GLOSS #8 Sheer
Top :: -Pixicat- :: Cheeky.Top Summer Colors NEW! @Uber
Skirt :: *BOOM* :: Athena Skirt Nude NEW! @Collabor88
Accessories :: Alchemy :: Dreams - Epaulets, Unicorn Mask, Choker, Eyepatch - Mint 
Pose :: The Muse Poses :: Angel gift

---
PHOTOS 

A long time ago, when the earth was green
and there was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen,
and they run around free while the world was bein' born,
and the lovliest of all was the Unicorn.

But the Lord seen some sinnin', and it
caused him pain.
He says, "Stand back, I'm gonna make it rain."
He says, "Hey Brother Noah, I'll tell ya whatcha do.
Go and build me a floatin' zoo.

Ol' Noah looked out through the drivin' rain
but the Unicorns were hidin', playin' silly games.
They were kickin' and splashin' in the misty morn,
oh them silly Unicorn.

Then the ark started movin', and it drifted with the tide,
and the Unicorns looked up from the rock and cried.
And the come up and sort of floated them away -
that's why you've never seen a Unicorn to this day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com