Outfit of the Day #71: Quiet Day at the Cafe




Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Today I'd like to welcome Soonsiki Hair and Buttery Toast to my sponsors. I have a small taste of their lovely products in today's outfit, and I hope to show you many more to come in the future! I love today's look because it's so casual and reminds me of a quiet day studying or reading in a cafe. It reminds me of the long days I spent in my favorite cafe in Italy writing.

I'm absolutely in love with this hair by Soonsiki, a name change from the previous "Milk Hair." The headband comes in two colors, brown and blue, and are optional attachments. The hair is extremely well made and super chic; I love a messy braid style. The garter is by Buttery Toast and comes in a variety of cute pastel colors. It's extremely customizable; you can change the color of each section! It's new at The Big Show, which just opened on the 7th.

This lovely dress is by love me. and comes in a pack of either two or three styles. It's new at The Chapter Four for only 90L$ in the under 100 section. It's a steal and absolutely adorable and totally casual.

Hope you enjoy today's post!

 ---
CREDIT

Hair :: Soonsiki Hair :: Girl About Town - Browns
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy Skin - base

Dress :: love me. :: loose dress * little flowers NEW! @The Chapter Four
Shoes :: u.f.o :: girlish oxford shoes - godong gacha 

Band :: +half-deer+ :: Forest's Tale - Bunny Ears - Chestnut gacha NEW! @The Arcade
Garter :: Buttery Toast :: Olivia NEW! @The Big Show
Socks :: .tsg. :: Princess Socks - White

Pose/Books :: {Imeka} :: My Dark Books gacha


---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com