Outfit of the Day #73: My Family


Hi everyone! I'm super excited because the third round of The Gacha Mania is starting again soon on the 15th. So today I have a preview of what's to come in a mere four days. I already love everything so far so I'm looking forward to this round! Everything is absolutely adorable and the team of designers is amazing. I can't wait to show you everything else once they're released!

These Meow Bags are by L'Douce Push and come in 4 common colors, 3 rares, and even an ultra rare dress. I honestly love all the colors, and the little fish bones on the rares are too cute. The little Wooden Toy Family is by Serenity Style and include a full family with mother, father, daughter, son, kitty, and even a rare Babe in Car. They're all from 1-3LI, so you can put them around your house barely sacrificing any precious prims! They're super adorable. The roller skates are by the lovely Nani Soulstar of NS, and they're part of an a Sweet Chocolate Outfit. They include a cute skating AO and top & skirt outfit as well. I love the glowing ice-cream addition on the sides that add a perfect sweet touch. 

I also have two more cute finds from The Chapter Four. The outfit is part of a gacha by /// offbeat /// and there's so many cute patterns to win. It's casual and perfect; I wish I had this in real life! This hair is by Little Bones and like I mentioned before, I'm totally obsessed with it. It's called Pagan Poetry and comes in a 2 for 1 pack with the Grass Leaf hair. I had a really hard time choosing which color pack to get since I love all of them, but I ended up picking Ombre&Roots. It's sweet and kinda edgy at the same time. 

Hope you like today's post!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: little bones. :: Pagan Poetry - Ombres&Roots NEW! @The Chapter Four
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy Skin - base 

Dress :: /// offbeat /// :: goodbye summer gacha outfit print4 gacha NEW! @The Chapter Four
Skates :: NS :: Sweet Chocolate Outfit - Skates - Vanilla gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Bags :: [LDP] :: Meow Bag - coral cotton, orchid, candy gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Head :: Ambrosia :: Rose Corolla[antique_rose] gacha
Ring :: (Yummy) :: Single Butterfly - White gacha

---
HOME

Toys :: Serenity Style :: My Wooden Toy Family gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com