Outfit of the Day #76: Break me free





Hi everyone! I had a lot of fun with this autumn photo shoot! I thought it would be a great way to usher in the new season, even though living on the coast, I don't quite feel the cold yet. Today I have a bunch of super cute new stuff to show you, so let's get started!

This adorable calculator is from Buttery Toast and as always, it's ultra-customizable and absolutely cute. You can change the back color, drip color, keys, rim, screen, and even screen message! You purchase one base color, and you can edit everything else and if you're super into making everything just how you want it, you can buy the fat pack to change the base color as well. Buttery Toast is also holding a Design a toast! competition to get your design created on a product in-world! You can enter here.

I'm also wearing some new finds from KUSTOM9, which I'm loving this round. This skin is by potcha. I haven't really tried Cecilina's skins before, but I've always admired them and this was the perfect opportunity to snag my own at only 300L$! There are two skins available: Yuu, and Nene (which I'm wearing). I had a hard time deciding between the two since they're both so cute, but I ultimately went for Nene for a more youthful look. I'm in love with potcha's adorable lips and each set comes with seven lip tints. If you're itching to change your look, now's the time!

The adorable hair I'm wearing is new by Soonsiki at The Secret Affair. I've been seeing so many beautiful items from this event, and this lovely hair is only one of a large selection. The hair is called Odette and comes in a huge variety of color packs. It is unrigged, so you can edit it to fit your head! 

I hope you enjoy today's post! 

---
CREDIT

Hair :: Soonsiki :: Odette - Blondes NEW! @The Secret Affair
Skin :: potcha :: Nene Skin - Lip tint 01 NEW! @KUSTOM9
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) :: Clear Eyes #azure gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Outfit :: amitomo :: Sweater one-piece #b NEW! @KUSTOM9
Shoes :: (fd) :: Bossy Boots - Floral Black+Blue gacha 

Camera :: Soy. :: SOYCA [White] gacha NEW! @KUSTOM9
Calculator :: Buttery Toast :: Cutesy Calculator NEW!
Earrings :: American Beauty :: Perfume Bottle Earrings - White gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Ring :: [geek.] :: Sweet Song Ring -Double Gold Rare- gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Band :: [LF] :: Romantic Flower Band Black

Pet :: (fd) :: Cat - 12 curious gacha NEW! @The Arcade

Pose :: //elephante poses// :: Unbreakable #1 NEW! gift


---
DETAIL
please click to enlarge!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com