Outfit of the Day #78: A Stroll through Lyon




Hi everyone! I've had this outfit ready since Creation.jp first started last week, but I didn't get a chance to photograph it until now. I love *G-Field*'s lovely ensemble and as a bonus, it's 30% off for the duration of the event. I absolutely fell in love with the two-piece shirt and skirt look and as always, it's incredibly well made. I was also pleasantly surprised by World's End Garden's booth. I've been in love with Lucia Genesis' sim and items since I first joined SL, so I had to snag this lovely hairpiece. It's available in a wide variety of colors and each set with two bow colors!

[Chickadee] is also officially a part of the +Nouveaux+ sim for new designers, and Moon has set out a new group gift. It's a lovely lip stain. You can find it in her new store!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: Truth :: Candy - Browns 
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: remake_yura
Lip :: [Chickadee] :: Strawberry Lipstain NEW! free
Eye :: (*ANGELICA) :: Clear Eyes #azure gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Top :: *GF* :: Sleeveless Tops -pastel 5- NEW! @Creation.jp
Bottom :: *GF* :: High Waist Skirt "Annis" -mint- NEW! @Creation.jp
Shoes :: (fd) :: Platform Cuties - Salmon gacha

Head :: WEG :: Annette Headpiece Coral B NEW! @Creation.jp
Bag :: .Enfant Terrible. :: Ribbon bag gacha NEW! @The Arcade

Pose :: //elephante poses// :: Unbreakable #3 NEW! free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com